Counselors are here to help, and help they do in a multitude of ways. Some of the services they provide are:
- Peer Tutoring
- Support Groups
- Tutoring referral sources
- Counseling Referral sources
- Registration (6th, 7th, 8th, & high school)
- Parent/student/teacher conferences
- 504 accommodation plans
- Student conflict resolution
- Academic, personal, social and career counseling
- Prevention program facilitation
- Promoting school pride and community involvement
- Identifying students at risk and evaluating through SST process
- Character Education
- Support of the Anti-Bullying Programs and activities
Trailblazer Camp 2023
Get ready for Explorer Middle School!
All incoming 7th and new 8th-grade students will have the opportunity to meet new friends, receive their class schedules and a school t-shirt, find their classes,
Cost is $20.
- Registration must be completed by June 1st in order to guarantee a t-shirt.
- Trailblazer Camp will be held at EMS on Wednesday, August 2 from 9am to 12pm.
If you have any questions, please call 602-449-4200.
If you'd like to register a new student, click the enroll button at the top of the page!
If you have any questions please contact our registrar.